VIRTUAL - Run for Women - brought to you by the LOVE YOU by Shoppers Drug Mart program
|Start Time: ||September 17, 2020 - 12:00 PM|
|End Time: ||September 27, 2020 - 11:59 AM|
|Location:||VIRTUAL - Run or Walk wherever you'd like!|
VIRTUAL - We are so pleased to announce that the Run for Women will be occurring from September 17th-27th, virtually, across Canada!
The Run for Women, brought to you by the LOVE YOU by Shoppers Drug Mart program supports the Women's Mental Health Clinic in Calgary. We are so proud to partner with Shopper Drug Mart for the 8th year of this uplifting, inspiring event!
In just the past three years, over $550,000 has been raised in support of women's mental health initiatives in our community.
This year due to COVID, the Run for Women has shifted to become a virtual running & walking event for 2020. Participants are invited to run or walk from September 17th- 27th, but if possible, we do encourage you to join us on Sunday, September 27th!!
There are multiple ways you can participate in the Run for Women!
1) Become a Team Captain: Use our discount code, CALGARYCAP for $10 off your registration!
|Hit 'Play' to hear Yalda's story, and her personal experience with
the care she received at the Women's Mental Health Clinic.
- Pick a FUN team name
- Invite your friends, family, and coworkers to come join your team (5 + people is recommended!)
- You will be leading awareness and fundraising for women's mental health in your circle of friends!
- Consider participating with team spirit, in matching T-shirts or props!
2.) Join a Team
- Search the site for your team, and register to join
- Post that you're a part of the team on social media!
- Invite your colleagues, friends & family to join your team
- By participating on a Team, you are supporting yourself, and your friends' physical and mental wellness!
This is an event for everyone (runners, non runners, walkers, women, men, and children). A morning of fun and inspiration - now nation wide- that demonstrates your personal support to the women we all know - our moms, our sisters, our colleagues, our daughters, our neighbours... and ourselves.
Visit runforwomen.ca to learn more about the Run!