2019 Run for Rockyview
|Date: ||September 11, 2019|
|Time: || 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Location:||Rockyview General Hospital
| ||7007 14 Street SW
| ||Calgary, Alberta|
Join us for the 11th Annual Run for Rockyview
The Run for Rockyview is a fundraising event for staff, volunteers and the community to support Rockyview General Hospital. Support the unit or program that you care most about by running or walking - every dollar raised goes directly to the unit or program at RGH. Grab your running/walking shoes and start raising funds for your favourite department at Rockyview General Hospital!
- This year's event will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, beginning at 11:30 am in the Highwood Cafeteria. Support the
unit or program that you care most about by running or walking - every dollar raised goes directly to the unit or program at RGH.
We are excited to welcome members of the community who can also participate in the Run & Walk for Rockyview. Sign-up under one of the Units or Programs or create your own team. Just make sure to let us know what area you wish to support with your fundraising!
- The run route follows a 5 KM loop along the resevoir pathway
- A free lunch will be provided for Run & Walk participants at the finish line.
- All funds raised go to Calgary Health Trust in support of participating units and programs at Rockyview General Hospital.
- Teams are encouraged to raise money for a priority chosen by their unit/ department. Funds raised by the team will go directly towards their fundraising goal.
- Fundraising can begin as soon as your team is registered, so register early!
- ** Deadline Cash/ Cheque Donations: Please ensure cash/ cheque donations are submitted to the RGH CHT Office by 3 P.M., Friday September 6th in order to be counted towards Team Fundraising Totals for the cheque presentations. Cash/ Cheque donations received after this date will still be allocated to teams but will not be reflected in the total amounts for the cheque presentations. Please ensure cash is collected in a sealed envelope with a runner's name or team name indicated. In order for donations to be tax receipted, the donor's first and last name, mailing address, and amount donated must be enclosed.
- ** Deadline for Online Donations: Online donations received by Noon, Tuesday September 10th, will be reflected in the total amounts for the cheque presentations. Online donations received after noon on the 10th will be allocated to teams, but will not be reflected in the cheque presentation.
Registration & Deadlines:
- Registration deadline is Friday, September 6th. All participants MUST pre-register to ensure eligibility for the free participants-only lunch.
Thank You to our generous supporters!